What we have to offer
Here you will find all the attractions related to the theme of Impressionism in Normandy: major attractions, ideas to enrich your packages, walking tours, unusual activities, or sea and river trips.
- Flagship sites and famous names The whole of Normandy was a land of inspiration for the Impressionists, but even so, certain key sites particularly fired their imagination, or provided a home for their works.
- Museums After the Musée d’Orsay in Paris, the museums of Rouen and Le Havre boast two of the largest collections of Impressionist paintings in France. Many other collections can be seen in Normandy’s museums, notably at Giverny, Vernon, Honfleur, Caen, ...
- Suggestions for excursions Ideas for day-trips or longer stays.
- Walking Impressionist footpaths Change down a gear and find out about Impressionism in a different way: on foot!
- By boat, Impressionism afloat A variety of boat trips are available that bring to life the theme of water, so dear to the Impressionists. They include crossing the Seine by ferry, river or sea trips of one or several hours, as well as cruises lasting several days.
- Something out of the ordinary Let your clients discover Impressionism in a really special way: flying over Giverny in a microlight plane, menus inspired by Claude Monet’s own recipes, or a painting workshop …