Some ideas to enrich your programmes
- The Claude Monet Grand Tour The Claude Monet Grand Tour follows the painter’s entire career, from its beginnings to the hugely successful Water Lilies series, tracing his path across Normandy and ending in the museums of Paris.
- Claude Monet's Water Lilies This tour offers the chance to find out about Claude Monet’s Water Lilies series, from his house and gardens at Giverny to the Musée de l’Orangerie à Paris.
- Claude Monet's Cathedrals This tour focuses on the Cathedrals series, which – together with the Water Lilies – forms one of Claude Monet’s greatest works.
- From Paris to the sea, the Impressionist Seine This tour follows the Seine from Paris to the sea, revealing the light, landscapes and monuments that marked Impressionist painters.
- The Seine estuary This tour explores places frequented by painters from the north to the south of the Seine estuary.