The Normandy Tourist Board was set up under a law passed in 1987, which decreed that each French region should have a Tourist Board charged by the Regional Council with all or part of its tourism policy. The Normandy Tourist Board is an association according to the law of 1901. We are based in Evreux in the Eure and have a staff of thirty.
The Tourist Board’s role is to promote tourism of the region both in France and abroad, and to monitor the regions’ tourist activity. This role is carried out in close partnership on an international level with the French State and their representative, Atout France, and at a regional level with local tourist bodies from the private and public sectors.
The specialist promotion team is available to give you all the personal assistance you require with your planning and to get to know Normandy better as a destination.
- Manager - Edouard VALERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK & Ireland - Ben COLLIER: email@example.com
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) - Nadia LE COGUIEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Markets - Emilie URSULE: email@example.com
- USA, Canada, Japan - Mariska TREBAOL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other overseas markets - Edouard VALERE: email@example.com & Valérie JOANNON: firstname.lastname@example.org